At Fuerst Ittleman David & Joseph, PL Mr. Rajotte focuses his practice on IRS penalty abatement requests, partnership tax issues, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Account (“FBAR”) compliance, as well as a variety of other sophisticated federal tax issues.
Prior to joining Fuerst Ittleman David & Joseph, PL, Mr. Rajotte worked as an associate attorney at a law firm in Reading, Pennsylvania focusing on Commercial Litigation, Bankruptcy, and Creditor’s Rights issues. In this position, Mr. Rajotte gained significant experience representing individual and corporate clients through all phases of civil litigation in Federal, Bankruptcy, and State courts. Mr. Rajotte also represented clients facing claims of unpaid federal tax liability.
Mr. Rajotte is originally from State College, Pennsylvania. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Penn State University. He graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law where he served as a research assistant to Professor Ahmed Taha, focusing his research in securities law. He graduated from the University of Florida’s Graduate Tax Program in 2013.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law Gainesville, Florida LL.M.in Taxation
- Wake Forest University School of Law Winston-Salem, North Carolina J.D.
- Penn State University University Park, PA B.A., History
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Co-authored, Bitcoin Taxation: Understanding IRS Notice 2014-21,” Bitcoin Magazine, April 4, 2014